Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a lurker finally getting active

a lurker finally getting active

hi everyone, I've been here for a while but mostly as a lurker. to introduce myself, I am the ex moderator of another forum. I was usually too busy doing that to take the time to post here but this forum is great and I hope all of you will accept me as a more active member.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum sherry.
    you will find many differences here, probably all very subtle but we are a good group just as your forum and members were good too.
    their loss is our gain.

Welcome to the forum Another wealth of Aruba advice for the forum

Quote Originally Posted by sherryf View Post
    hi everyone, I've been here for a while but mostly as a lurker. to introduce myself, I am the ex moderator of another forum. I was usually too busy doing that to take the time to post here but this forum is great and I hope all of you will accept me as a more active member.
    Same here...lol. I normally just go from forum to forum and follow along. Don't really comment as much...lol. : Sherry would you by any chance be Sherry from VisitAruba?

Aruba since 1979
    slanderz....what a funny name :-)
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    sherryf is the sherry of which you speak.

she has taught me ALL that i know (except how to get electronic devices hooked up without killing my husband)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    slanderz....what a funny name :-)
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.
    sherryf is the sherry of which you speak.

she has taught me ALL that i know (except how to get electronic devices hooked up without killing my husband)
    Lol....Ahh...I "used to" follow her over there. Really like her style. Very good Mod. Yeah I lurked over there too... Not much for commenting. But I loved the advise she gave.

Sherry the super moderator lol, I read about you on the other forum. It's nice to have you here! Bon Bini!

thanks andrea and lisa for the welcome and thank you slanderz for the comments. they make me feel so much better. it has been a rough few days for me and it feels so good to be some place where i feel comfortable. andrea and i have been friends for nearly 10 years so this is the perfect 'new home' for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slanderz View Post
    Lol....Ahh...I "used to" follow her over there. Really like her style. Very good Mod. Yeah I lurked over there too... Not much for commenting. But I loved the advise she gave.

thanks ariel, it is nice to feel so welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    Sherry the super moderator lol, I read about you on the other forum. It's nice to have you here! Bon Bini!

Quote Originally Posted by sherryf View Post

Where Sherry goes, I will follow. Glad to be here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast