Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a lurker finally getting active

hugs back at you cindy! i do really feel welcome here.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    JESH...what took me so long to figure out it was you...so sorry sherry...welcome to our board...I know you will post good stuff...so welcome.
    Glad you came over here XO cindyo

Welcome, this is a great friendly site!!

Sherry......so good to see you here.....enjoy this site.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

thank you patti and rob. i'm starting to really feel at home.

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Sherry......so good to see you here.....enjoy this site.

Like Arubaro said, "Where Sherry goes, I will follow."

Eagle Beach Savenetta Palm Beach Countryside of island

Smile New to this Forum Also

Hello everyone, I'm Marie and have occasionally visited this forum but haven't participated actively maybe until now. Came from another one but I remember how nice this one seem to be. Welcome Sherry too! It'll be nice to share our love of Aruba with everyone.

Marie

thanks and welcome waverider and bobbie (bhoff). this forum is really a pleasure. can't beat the moderator.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

lisa and i and all of the active members are thrilled to have new members involved.

I would often have to leave this site to read the opinions and to get valuable information from people like Sherry. I'm glad she is here and the stock value must have went up, i wish there were a few who would also contribute and use site more but can only wish. I miss frequent posts from Rob O, Aruba Mark and Liz from kitten rescue, for years I would read and enjoy but not contribute as much but gained alot of valuable info. I'm sure Andrea and all of the moderators are getting compensated well for there time and hard work. Right ?? ya i know the answer already keep dreaming well anyway thanks

mark, lizzardo is living in florida and has recently lost her mother. her father is also not well. it was for them she moved to florida and for now she probably will post infrequently.

btw, thank you so much for the nice words. andrea and lisa have created a great atmosphere so it was easy to convince myself to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    I would often have to leave this site to read the opinions and to get valuable information from people like Sherry. I'm glad she is here and the stock value must have went up, i wish there were a few who would also contribute and use site more but can only wish. I miss frequent posts from Rob O, Aruba Mark and Liz from kitten rescue, for years I would read and enjoy but not contribute as much but gained alot of valuable info. I'm sure Andrea and all of the moderators are getting compensated well for there time and hard work. Right ?? ya i know the answer already keep dreaming well anyway thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast