Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: a lurker finally getting active

Aruba since 1979
    yes mark, we are dancing all the way to the bank hahahaha!
    rob o had some medical issues from a softball to the face in the fall of 2009. he has had a few eye surgeries and i think is now almost as good as new. i too, hope posts more frequently.

arubamark had changed job/career and has less time to be online.
    he too is missed.

lizzardo and her husband who ran Aruba Kitten Rescue and lived on island moved to the USA in the summer of 2010.
    liz's parents were ill and needed liz nearby.

liz is not only missed by the kittens/cats, she is missed by many forum members.

but in these folks' absence, we move forward.
    things change, but they remain the same.......we are thrilled to have new members and we hope they participate often.
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    I would often have to leave this site to read the opinions and to get valuable information from people like Sherry. I'm glad she is here and the stock value must have went up, i wish there were a few who would also contribute and use site more but can only wish. I miss frequent posts from Rob O, Aruba Mark and Liz from kitten rescue, for years I would read and enjoy but not contribute as much but gained alot of valuable info. I'm sure Andrea and all of the moderators are getting compensated well for there time and hard work. Right ?? ya i know the answer already keep dreaming well anyway thanks

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Like Andrea said, it's different but the same. Sherry has always had such nice things to say about you. And Sherry, talk about your reputation preceding you....that's gotta make you feel good. Still getting my feet wet on this forum, lots to read and catch up on. Baby steps, baby steps, lol.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean

Yet, another lurker joins the club :)

Hello Everyone,
    I have been lurking on the other forum and enjoyed the friendliness and fun, getting a little Aruba doses. But as this all changed just recently and I wondered where everyone went, I'm glad I found this great forum.

Wanted to add that Sherry did a fantastic job as moderator, I completely enjoyed her style, being kind and wise, generous and gracious, fun and funny. A job well done. Bravo!

Looking forward to posting with you all.
    CK

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum CK1

CK1
    Thank you, Andrea J.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We love all new and all old members...post often please...welcome to all

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been lurking on the other forum and enjoyed the friendliness and fun, getting a little Aruba doses. But as this all changed just recently and I wondered where everyone went, I'm glad I found this great forum.

Wanted to add that Sherry did a fantastic job as moderator, I completely enjoyed her style, being kind and wise, generous and gracious, fun and funny. A job well done. Bravo!

Looking forward to posting with you all.
    CK

There are a lot of us over here now and I'm glad you found us. I'm fairly new here myself, but feel I'm among many friends.

This new bunch of forum members should bring more excitment and great memories of Aruba.....Welcome all

I'm having fun reading everything and trying to catch up to all of you who have been here for a while. Ha, maybe a little too much time. I'm totally neglecting everything around me.... housework, bills, food shopping - by now I should have been organizing for our trip. But no, here I am reading and reading, lol. But I am still going to work everyday, so I guess that's something!

CK1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by arubaro View Post
    There are a lot of us over here now and I'm glad you found us. I'm fairly new here myself, but feel I'm among many friends.
    Oh, thank you. It's great being here and I look forward posting with you all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast