Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: a lurker finally getting active

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by arubaro View Post
    I'm having fun reading everything and trying to catch up to all of you who have been here for a while. Ha, maybe a little too much time. I'm totally neglecting everything around me.... housework, bills, food shopping - by now I should have been organizing for our trip. But no, here I am reading and reading, lol. But I am still going to work everyday, so I guess that's something!
    I know exactly how you feel, time just flies by when you have fun reading! LOL. And it's so much fun reading here and learning about Aruba. What I do when it comes close to my vacation: I start making lists. One list "Things to do before I leave", like paying bills, taking care of pool etc. Then a second one "Things to take with me to Aruba". And I always think, the most important things is: Flight ticket, passport, money.

I also start a little diary before I go to Aruba, marking events what I want to attend or dates where I'll meet with friends. And I use it to make little notes of the end of the day to remember the events of my vacation.

I'm exited for you! Soon you will be on Aruba and the fun will begin!

I am the Queen of lists. Without them, nothing would get done - ever, lol. This year though I am a bit distracted and haven't even gotten to the list stage. I vow to change all that this weekend. I will do it. Really. Seriously. No doubt about it. Yep. This weekend.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    LOL! "Queen of lists". I like that.
    I'm sure you will get all in Aruba mood when starting with the preparations.

Hi Sherry: You are and have been an excellent monitor on the other site...and, of course, a good correspondent friend as well. I have always enjoyed all the points of views and good monitoring that you have done for such a long time. Of course, we are privileged and very fortunate to have you join this forum. Thanks for all you have done; and am looking forward to your opinions and what you write. Oh, I am sure you know it, but on the other site I am known as "Horseshoe."

Ed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345