Aruba Beach

Thread: Manchebo Beach Resort

Smile Manchebo Beach Resort

Anyone have opinions on Manchebo Beach Resort. We're arriving on 11/5 and departing on 11/12. This is our first trip and we prefer a condo but were told there are no ocean front condos yet. We don't care for high rise hotels so we chose low rise on Eagle Beach which sounded like the right place to be. We also were able to get AARP rate so seems like a good choice.

Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental

Thumbs up

Manchebo is a wonderful little resort. By far the best beach on the island. No getting up at the crack of dawn to reserve a palapa!
    The rooms are standard no frills with a fridge and microwave but are maintained well and comfortable. Pool is small but clean and well maintained. Restaurants are very good at the resort as well. Hamburgers are awesome!
    We have a time share at the Occidental on Palm Beach but prefer Eagle Beach anyday to palm beach.

Thumbs up Manchebo Beach Resort

We stayed there last year for a few days before my time share week at the Marriott. My wife and I Loved it. It is not a five star hotel, but, It is quiet and relaxing, no hustle bustle that you find on palm beach. The beach is the best on the island and no problems getting a palapa or chairs on the beach. The pool is clean, the outside bar is right next to the pool, the food is good at the bar and in the restaurants, and the staff is friendly and accomodating. At times we were the only ones in the pool, it was like our own private resort. All the rooms were refurnished last year while we were there. There is also a spa on the property. The Manchebo is a great value for the price. Don't forget to inquire about special rates (aaa, aarp, military, etc.). ARUBA IN 24 DAYS !!!