Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: misinformation please read!

Aruba since 1979

misinformation please read!

dear forum members

on occasion misinformation is posted and missing information is not posted.
    please, we need to remind you to use care and caution when posting.

timeshare rentals/sales seem to be a particular issue of missing information.
    aruba general, culinary and shopping sections are also areas where misinformation is posted.

oftentimes it is as simple as typographical errors.
    oftentimes it is unintentional.
    sometimes it is done deliberately to mislead.

when posting something that is not indeed fact or first hand experience, please preface your remarks by "my opinion" or "i have been told" or something of that nature.

sometimes, folks act as trolls, creating discord and upset as the only intent.
    sometimes these folks are not acting to create discord but feel they are aruba professionals or forum professionals and need to reply to many posts just for the sake of replying or giving advice.
    we urge all to ignore trolls as replying to them just feeds their egos and encourages more posts by them.

feel free to direct folks to other threads that may have already addressed the subject.
    we encourage you to use the search in the left hand side menu bar.
    we also encourage you to use the "tag cloud" to search out things.

andrea j and arubalisa
    forum moderators

Where do I click to post my message

Just registered and am trying to write or post a note but cannot find where to click to put in post.

Aruba since 1979
    go to the category u are interested in posting.
    (GENERAL, GETTING AROUND, AIRLINES etc)
    then click NEW thread.

add your post
    and hit submit!

Quote Originally Posted by 881725xx View Post
    Just registered and am trying to write or post a note but cannot find where to click to put in post.

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars

how to post

Andrea, how do I start a new thread? I want to ask if anyone knows where I can purchase small crabs to use as fishing bait

Thanks,

John paterno

Aruba since 1979
    go to the activities/sports section
    click new thread
    see this http://www.aruba.com/forum/f10/
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    Andrea, how do I start a new thread? I want to ask if anyone knows where I can purchase small crabs to use as fishing bait

Thanks,

John paterno

misinformation

HI I may not be contacting you in the proper way but I'm stuck. I have been trying to delete a post because our Divi Phoenix timeshare is not longer available but I haven't been successful. I have clicked the edit button but can't seem to accomplish the next step I'd appreciate any help that you can give

Sue Whitbeck

Aruba since 1979
    deleted

andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by swhitbeck View Post
    HI I may not be contacting you in the proper way but I'm stuck. I have been trying to delete a post because our Divi Phoenix timeshare is not longer available but I haven't been successful. I have clicked the edit button but can't seem to accomplish the next step I'd appreciate any help that you can give

Sue Whitbeck

Deaf Community

Hello,

I'm scheduled to visit Aruba during March. I've always wanted to go and finally decided to just DO IT.

Being Deaf, there will, of course, be challenges. I was hoping that there was some sort of Deaf community, but my searches do not bring up anything.

I know this is a "Hearing" forum and most people never stray outside their comfort zones, but for the few that do...does anyone know of any Deaf organizations or groups or meeting places in Aruba?

I'll be staying near the Gold Coast.

Thanks in advance!!

Aruba since 1979
    Hi FSC
    Welcome to the forum

I am going to copy your post and put it in the aruba general forum and email to the tourism office to see if they can comment and make recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Flawed-StarChild View Post
    Hello,

I'm scheduled to visit Aruba during March. I've always wanted to go and finally decided to just DO IT.

Being Deaf, there will, of course, be challenges. I was hoping that there was some sort of Deaf community, but my searches do not bring up anything.

I know this is a "Hearing" forum and most people never stray outside their comfort zones, but for the few that do...does anyone know of any Deaf organizations or groups or meeting places in Aruba?

I'll be staying near the Gold Coast.

Thanks in advance!!

nice ... A ust registered and am trying to write or post a note but cannot find where to click to put in post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast