Aruba Beach

Thread: My 2nd trip back to Aruba

Smile My 2nd trip back to Aruba

Hello All,

I'm getting ready for my 2nd trip back to Aruba. My husband and I were there 6 months ago and loved it so much I was able to get a great deal for the week at someone timeshare. We are staying at the Divi Phoenix Beach Resort. This is where we stayed last time but this time we will be staying in a one bedroom Villa. Looking forward to it and all the events that will be going on next week. We arrive on saturday but I see the Soul Festival will be happening, the Food and Wine Festival at the Westin and then on June 4th the International Film Festival will start as well. A lot going on which means a lot more people will be around.

We are thinking about going to the De Palm Island tour. Is it worth to go the whole day or half day?

I hope you have a great time, I am sure you will.
    We are going Saturday and we have booked Cerry for a private tour. He will take you where you want to go, and you tell him how long you want the tour to be. I can't tell you how the tour is, because we haven't done this before, but I have read so many great things about Cerry here in the forum. We are having Bully pick us up at the airport, and he told me that he does tours as well. You can find both of their numbers here in the forum.
    Again, have a great time.
    Pat

just did the trip to de palm islanda , a total waste waste of money. the food is awful if you have young children they might like the water park. i would never do it again.

Aruba since 1979
    i do not know why they cannot get the food "right".
    it is not gourmet.......it is BBQ, dogs, burgers, chicken. not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by shellcollector View Post
    just did the trip to de palm islanda , a total waste waste of money. the food is awful if you have young children they might like the water park. i would never do it again.

Thanks. What's Bully's phone number I would like to book him to pick me up at the airport next saturday unless that is the day you are getting picked up?

I got Bully's email address off the Taxi forum. I just email him so will see if he can pick me and my hubby up. Does anyone know if the Soul Festival is going to make things crazy next week?

Mgenestra - I hear the tour has mixed results but that's the excitement of a nice vacation - mixing it up. Regarding Soul Beach, it should be pretty contained as this year it is spread out on the island and even features events in San Nicolas - Hope you have a great 2nd trip and are already planning your 3rd!!!!

I'm hoping to buy a timeshare this time around so I know I'm coming back every year.

which property?????? there are many, many ways to purchase and with this economy you could really score - over the years we have not been disappointed and very glad we nailed it when we did