Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first post here

Banned

My first post here

I just registered today. I like the content of this forum. I own a week at LaCabana and use their forum and it is a little weak. I'm looking forward to communicating here. I'm getting ready for my 5th annaul trek to the island the week of July 4th- 11th. I can usually be found by the beach volley ball court at LaCabana. I'll probably be wearing a Phillies hat. Stop by and I'll make you a drink. There's one thing I learned in my previous trips, bring a collapsable cooler. It saves so much money if you normally drink from the pool bar. I will be taking the Tranquilo for the first time this trip on 7-7. I heard it is a good trip. Anybody out there from the DC area going on week 27? See you soon.
    Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Forum. Sounds like you are a frequent visitor to the island. The weather is great. You will need that Phillies hat, sun has been hot! Have a great stay.

Welcome to the forum....glad to hear you are already addicted to Aruba......yes, we take collpasable coolers every year, great for the rides to NP and NB as well as the beach...have fun and come back and post pictures...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    enjoy your vacation
    welcome to the forum

an drea

Hello xob and welcome. We will be going to aruba for the 1st time and staying at LaCabana the end of July. Would love to hear what you did and any suggestions. Our condo is scheduled for work to be finished on July 10. Let me know how the work is going.

Thanks and have a great trip

Banned

get confirmation

Make sure before you go that the unit is ready. If you haven't been reading the LaCabana board, there have been a lot of delays with the renovation. Good luck. Thanks to all that have responded.
    Paul

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Have a great time at La Cabana.

Welcome, have a wonderful vacation

Welcome to forum! Your greeting sounded so nice until I hit the part with the Phillies hat. Only kidding, we have a bunch of different fans on here from NJ, NY, PA, MA, ME, CA, I'm sure I'm missing a bunch just a few I thought of off the top of my sunburnt head!

Is it crowded down there on your week? We will all be waiting for your post trip report. Have a blast!

Banned
    It doesn't seem that crowded to me. There is always chairs by the pool and beach available. I hear of other people's nightmares of going down to the beach at sunrise to secure a place for the day. 4 days to go. Go Phillies!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast