Aruba Beach

Thread: My introduction

My introduction

Hi,
    I am Marilyn from Trinidad and Tobago and joined this forum as I am planning to move to Aruba soon.
    Since the first time I visited about 30 years ago and fell in love with the island it has been a dream of mine to move there. I have visited several times since, working and vacationing, up until this June to celebrate my birthday. I will spend a few days again next month.
    I am in the early phases of applying for the resident permit, and it seems to be a challenging process so I welcome any sharing of thoughts, experiences etc.
    Marilyn

Aruba since 1979
    hi marilyn......welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

check out this category.....http://www.aruba.com/forum/f34/
    especially the first thread

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulplace View Post
    Hi,
    I am Marilyn from Trinidad and Tobago and joined this forum as I am planning to move to Aruba soon.
    Since the first time I visited about 30 years ago and fell in love with the island it has been a dream of mine to move there. I have visited several times since, working and vacationing, up until this June to celebrate my birthday. I will spend a few days again next month.
    I am in the early phases of applying for the resident permit, and it seems to be a challenging process so I welcome any sharing of thoughts, experiences etc.
    Marilyn

Hi Marilyn, welcome to the form.
    Next Aruba trip in

Welcome aboard
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017