• 1 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By kent
  • 1 Post By DrDave
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: New to Aruba

New to Aruba

Hi all! I'm Dave and will be coming to Aruba on Tuesday, April 28th for the first time and living in Noord. I'm looking forward to getting to know newbies and those of you who have been on the island for while, learning Papiamento, and how to cook local cuisine. I'm an avid snorkeler and love to hike. Cheers!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Welcome to you!

read lots of posts here to get s good feel of the island.

Many people are going to be jealous of you🌞

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com comunity forum drdave! you will have a blast living the "dream" and i am sure that you will be busy!

will you be working or just playing?

Quote Originally Posted by DrDave View Post
    Hi all! I'm Dave and will be coming to Aruba on Tuesday, April 28th for the first time and living in Noord. I'm looking forward to getting to know newbies and those of you who have been on the island for while, learning Papiamento, and how to cook local cuisine. I'm an avid snorkeler and love to hike. Cheers!

Welcome to the board DR. Dave!!! You will LOVE Aruba and I will be sure to look you up when I come down the end of June, if you are still there. Are you going to be staying full time? Are you retired? If you like to snorkel, maybe you ought to think about getting certified to dive. That's a whole different world!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Hi all! I'll be working at Xavier Medical School. Waiting on a house I rented in Noord and hope to move in on May 1st. Looking forward to getting away from the hotel zone and less touristy places.

Aruba since 1979
    come join us at bugaloe beach bar on may 11 or 18 for a meet and greet
    5 pm

Hi all! I'll be working at Xavier Medical School. Waiting on a house I rented in Noord and hope to move in on May 1st. Looking forward to getting away from the hotel zone and less touristy places.

How exciting! Hope you will stick around the forum and share your experience with us
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hey Dr. Dave! Welcome!

I'll try to make the meet and greet! Thanks!