Aruba Beach

Thread: New to Aruba.com

MiDushi was one of my favorites. Hope to find more favorite places when i go again.

New to Aruba.com

Hello all. I am new to the aruba.com website. I have visited Aruba once in 2006. Going again next year, Thanksgiving week! Cannot wait to go, wish it was this year. Bought a timeshare and cant wait to sit back, relax and enjoy!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to aruba.com community forum.
    this is a FUN place.

here's hoping that thanksgiving 2011 comes fast for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleLyte View Post
    Hello all. I am new to the aruba.com website. I have visited Aruba once in 2006. Going again next year, Thanksgiving week! Cannot wait to go, wish it was this year. Bought a timeshare and cant wait to sit back, relax and enjoy!

MiDushi was one of my favorites. Hope to find more favorite places when i go again.
    Thank you very much!
    I hope the time flies by. Once this years holidays pass, im sure itll go fast!

Could you perhaps inform me how to add the vacation countdown ticker to the bottom of all my posts?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/how-pl...gnature-42517/
    click the above link and go to post 2 for countdown instructions.

also too you MUST be a member for 6 days or have a minimum of 11 posts in order to obtain a signature line privilege. (this is a spam deterrent)

andrea

welcome to the forum

Thank you Andrea! Looks like i better get posting!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy all the wonderful advice that the moderators and other forum members so freely give to try to make your "Aruba Return Trip," enjoyable.

Ed

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy all the wonderful advice that the moderators and other forum members so freely give to try to make your "Aruba Return Trip," enjoyable.

Ed
    Ditto! This is the best forum of all forums!!! You'll find sooo much information here from so many experienced, helpful, wonderful people! Worth starting a small notebook of ideas for things to do, places to eat, etc, so you don't forget
    anything! Then, you can take it with on your trip!!!