Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new to this board

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    The more experts the better. Welcome to all , happy to read any and all info!!! This is the AA club, aruba addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    I have moved to this forum after 1843 days on another board. I know it was that long because when I went to that site today it said my password had not been changed in 1843 days. I would need to follow a link to change my password.
    No reason to do that since I wont be going back there. Starting over is easy. I see many friends here from that board as well as some from here that posted occasionaly on my old one.
    we try to take 3 weeks vacation a year. We made our first trip to Aruba in 1994 and stayed a week at ABC. We have stayed for 10 to 14 days every time we have gone there since because a week isnt long enough. We have been back 14 times. We missed 2 years due to other trips. 1 year we went to San Diego, Hilton Head and St Louis. Another year we went to Maui and Las Vegas, then took 4 of our grandkids to Disney World.
    Our last trip was last October during the heavy rains. We were fortunate. It only rained 3 days of our 13, but it did rain all day and hard.
    Glad to be here.

ARUBABOB
    Hi Bob, glad you made it here - I missed you and had no way to contact you. You are right, I look around and see many friends from there, and many more to make. I think we are leaving for Aruba in like 25 days? Can't wait. I have to post more so I can put up my ticker, lol. We like many others went for a week, then 2, and now usually 23 days. If we can manage, I'd love to shoot for a month at least. We came on our honeymoon a million years ago, and have loved it ever since.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by arubaro View Post
    Hi Bob, glad you made it here - I missed you and had no way to contact you. You are right, I look around and see many friends from there, and many more to make. I think we are leaving for Aruba in like 25 days? Can't wait. I have to post more so I can put up my ticker, lol. We like many others went for a week, then 2, and now usually 23 days. If we can manage, I'd love to shoot for a month at least. We came on our honeymoon a million years ago, and have loved it ever since.
    Kinda feels like old home week doesnt it. Meeting old friends and finding new ones.
    We do not have any reservations made as yet. Waiting to see how much we are going to owe uncle sam. Also might be selling my business. At 67 I would like to slow down a little.

Hi Bob, glad you made it over. It is nice coming here where we already know so many people. Like you, we found one week in Aruba was just not enough.

Bobbie

This forum is getting better and better, Andrea please keep it this way . The experience and information is so valuable please stay active new members and look forward to your posts and info.

This board is the BEST!! The information provided has made our past 3 trips to Aruba awesome. My boyfriend is always amazed at the things I know about Aruba, places to go and things to see - all because of all the wonderful people here. I've never seen anything but positive comments and unbelievable support from the members on this board. I'm so glad I found this board and feel comfortable sharing here. We're looking forward to trip #4 and will be sure to post a trip report and hopefully contribute some helpful information to new, and maybe some veteran members of this forum. Thank you everyone, especially the moderators, for all you do!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12