Aruba Beach

Thread: New To Board First Visit 8/5

New To Board First Visit 8/5

Hey everyone was just checking out the forum to get some ideas where to go and party/have a good time. I am going to Aruba from 8/5-8/12 first time going to Aruba and I cannot wait. I am staying at the Marriot Surf club from what I understand its a new hotel. I am 28 going to be looking to have a good time pretty much Drink/Beach/Pool/Gym/Tennis and Eat of course from what I am reading the best spots seem to be Moombas, Busters, Kuku Bus I believe .. so I will be going to all of the above I cant wait for the 5th need a nice vacation anyone else have any other suggestions I am always open to ears

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com forum!

the marriott surf club is a relatively new property and is a timeshare resort on a large marriott campus setting.
    tons of stuff to do and to see!

my advice is to browse thru this forum, read the "aruba general, night iife, activities and culinary threads"

then ask lots of questions!

the kookoo kunukoo is always a good time.......do not do it on the day before you go home (hangover on a plan is very unpleasant)

at night over by busters all the cafe's turn into young night spots. loud music, people dancing having a great time. a little more elegant yet fun looking was casa tua at the new mall....have fun!

I have been looking through everything for most part.. reading up a little before I get down there so I know where I am going for the most part I am sure I will wing it a few times also go wandering around(course gonna be careful) but I will check this mall area out also for sure. All of these bars/nite places are close to hotels for most part or taxi's are needed? Either way I am counting the days I cannot WAIT !

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
    Hey everyone was just checking out the forum to get some ideas where to go and party/have a good time. I am going to Aruba from 8/5-8/12 first time going to Aruba and I cannot wait. I am staying at the Marriot Surf club from what I understand its a new hotel. I am 28 going to be looking to have a good time pretty much Drink/Beach/Pool/Gym/Tennis and Eat of course from what I am reading the best spots seem to be Moombas, Busters, Kuku Bus I believe .. so I will be going to all of the above I cant wait for the 5th need a nice vacation anyone else have any other suggestions I am always open to ears
    hey whats the places are south beach mooba kokomos hope you have fun