Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to the community (and first-time Aruba visitor)!

New to the community (and first-time Aruba visitor)!

Hey everyone! My name is Amy and I live in Boston, MA. My boyfriend and I are SUPER excited because we have decided to vacation in Aruba leaving 7/30/09! I just wanted to introduce myself - I must admit I have been a total lurker for months now!

Hi Amy,
    Welcome to the forum I am from Methuen, been going to Aruba for a while now you will absolutley love it there I am leaving the week after you and staying for two (2) weeks at the Divi Village. Hope you have a great time.
    Next Aruba trip in

apach,

Welcome, Lurk and Learn, these people have the best advise i know, have a wonderful trip

Amy, Welcome to the forum....lurk away....you will find so much info here it will make your head spin..........!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

AMY, welcome to the forum, and yes, we have lots of information for our home away from home.
    ARUBA
    When you go you will fall in love with it and will want to go back like all of us do. Enjoy.

Welcome! I agree that you will get a lot of valuable information on this board. Have a great time.

Aruba since 1979
    hi amy

i am a massachusetts person (waltham) nowliving in maine dunno why?!?!

welcome to the forum

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by apach View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Amy and I live in Boston, MA. My boyfriend and I are SUPER excited because we have decided to vacation in Aruba leaving 7/30/09! I just wanted to introduce myself - I must admit I have been a total lurker for months now!

Quote Originally Posted by apach View Post
    Welcome from a forum member originally "from" Boston. Tell the truth, are you really from Boston, or nearby? Seems like we all refer to ourselves as Bostonians at one time or another, but it's a rare person who actually lives within the city!

Go Red Sox!
    Last edited by rob o; 06-26-2009 at 07:51 AM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Hello Amy, Bon Bini (welcome) to the Forum. I totally agree with eeryone above. You now have 89,999 new friends that have lots of valuable tips and information about the island. Have a great time.

Welcome and fill is in on you trip when you return. As you can see we all like to share our stories on here. It gives us a few minute satifaction thinking about our home away from home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast