Aruba Beach

Thread: New to the Forum..

New to the Forum..

Hi everyone... Im just loving this forum i stumbled across earlier today.. myself and my HTB are heading to Aruba on 10th August 2008 on our honeymoon and thanks to this forum i sooooooo cant wait!!!!
    No doubt ill be back often asking questions and looking for ideas and tips..

Talk soon

Well welcome to the forum. You'll find tons of first hand info here, from people who know and people who enjoy sharing their experiences. Keep us updated on your wedding plans and don't forget to include photos.

Congratulations in advance, maybe we'll see you on the island. My wife and I will be there throughout August.

Saludos!
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Thanks SanNic44.. When we booked our honeymoon we had never heard of Aruba and we ere a little aprehensive but with plenty of internet research we are now more at ease and cant wait.. im so excited already and still have 2months to go .. We are from Ireland therefore we are going to stop off in NYC for 4nights before heading to beautiful Aruba..
    Alot of our questions have been answered already through this forum but im sure closer the time we will have more...

NYC for 4 nights. Perfect! Don't forget to stop at Rocco's Pastry shop on Bleeker Street between 6th and 7th Avenue. Best Italian Pastry (in my humble opinion) in NYC.

Don't forget the sunscreen for Aruba!
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/