Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to Forum not new to Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Welcome arubamark, we too are fellow ren owners, week 15( 2x) and 16.
    We have been every year for the past 12...
    Love that place, I am sure you do too!
    ANyway, welcome !
    Yeah we love the Ren, it's all you can ask for. The funny thing is our friends are always asking why go back to Aruba every year try something different. I'm like why? Our perfect vaction is, good weather, laying on the beach all day, showering and going to dinner at night. Just good ol relaxing! Aruba is perfect for that, weather is great, it is safe, clean and the people are extremely freindly. The past couple of years have been a little different with young ones keeping us on our toes but they love it. Give them a pail and shovel and they are occupied. This year we will probably leave the resort for the first time and do the Blue Parrot water park with the kids. We did the circus with them last year and they loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.
    We are Renaissance owners as well.
    Ahh more Ren people, I love it! I can't wait to get back in October. Whenever we get there it's like returning to our second home. For the most part you see the same people every year and they always give you a warm welcome or a big hug and kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Mark,

Judging by that photo, you're pretty stoked and ready for October. Enjoy.

Yeah Thanks!! We are always ready to return. We might do another return trip in April for our anniversary. Do you surf?

Mark,

Sorry the only surfing I do is across the buffet at Hyatt Sunday Brunch.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

For us, it is our second home!!!!

We will be in Aruba in October. If you get a chance, stop down to the Amsterdam Manor beach bar Monday night at 5:00 P.M. There are usually a few people from various bulletin boards that meet there.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    Mark,

Sorry the only surfing I do is across the buffet at Hyatt Sunday Brunch.

lol - I figured I would ask since I saw you use the word stoked which I only hear from my surf buddies here in NJ. It's all good! Hearing of this buffet got me hungry, time to get some lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Karen View Post
    For us, it is our second home!!!!

We will be in Aruba in October. If you get a chance, stop down to the Amsterdam Manor beach bar Monday night at 5:00 P.M. There are usually a few people from various bulletin boards that meet there.
    Awesome thanks for the invite! After seeing the dates you will be there you're statement is 100% right on being your second home. I have just included this in our intenarary. Our intenarary is more like a guideline since our kids seem to dictate how our days go. We will try to make it.

I am going to charter a boat sometime during the week of Oct 17th, if anyone is interested please let me know. I plan on just doing a half day charter from the Seaport Marina.

Arubamark,

I have to agree with sannic 44, in that pic you do look very excited about going to Aruba. Personally, haven't been there myself, going for the 1st time November, so will def. be looking for your review, you had mentioned on another thread about going to Buccaneer, have heard lots of pros and cons on it, you'll have to let me know after this trip if still at the top of your list. Welcome on board

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Arubamark,

I have to agree with sannic 44, in that pic you do look very excited about going to Aruba. Personally, haven't been there myself, going for the 1st time November, so will def. be looking for your review, you had mentioned on another thread about going to Buccaneer, have heard lots of pros and cons on it, you'll have to let me know after this trip if still at the top of your list. Welcome on board
    I will def be going back to the Buccaneer. It is a family tradition now. I will report id there any changes when I return. I am curious to see if the owner is feeling and doing better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12