Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to the Forum, second trip coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    There is another bar, Jimmy's (a cash bar, having nothing to do with the all inclusive) which overlooks the ocean and is located on the second floor of the Gym/watersports building at the north end of the Tamarijn property.

Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.
    This photo from Aruba Desktop backgrounds

I think was taken from the bar, if not, definitely close by!

i remember the Bunker Bar from last year, we were at the Tam. I am sure we will be there for quite a few. I will check out Salt and Pepper. We will be at one of these bars on Sunday evening. I can't wait!!!!!!! Four more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    Thanks Andrea & Lisa! Jimmy's is what I was thinking of. Where would I buy drink coupons if we were to go to Bunker? Front desk of Tam, or can I get them at the Divi?

Quote Originally Posted by skdiddy View Post
    Thanks Andrea & Lisa! Jimmy's is what I was thinking of. Where would I buy drink coupons if we were to go to Bunker? Front desk of Tam, or can I get them at the Divi?
    I know you can purchase coupons at the Tam's front desk. You would also think that the tickets purchased at the Divi would be valid for there as well. They are in essence, all one property.

If you are closer to the Divi try there and if they say no just walk down to the Tam or hop the golf cart.

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    Excellent! Thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12