Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New Here

New Here

I'm new to the forums...wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My hubby and I just got back from our first trip to Aruba (we went with a couple friends too) and I'm already looking forward to planning out next trip

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Welcome to the forum! What kinds of things did you do while you were there?

Aruba since 1979
    hi and welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

cannot wait to read your MY ARUBA STORY

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! What kinds of things did you do while you were there?
    Thank you...we rode jet skis at our resort on Eagle Beach, drove ATV's to the Natural Bridge and Natural Pool (absolutely gorgeous buuuuut you should see the crazy bruises I got from that darn compartment thingy on the back, lol) and we went bottom sea fishing...fun! It was my first time fishing, well really fishing (I went out once to a fishless pond near home, seemed fishless anyway haha) and I caught the biggest fish on the boat...a trigger fish ((oh yeah)). It was our first anniversary and we went to dinner at The Flying Fishbone, mmm soo good!

22 days until your first visit...I remember that! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hi and welcome to the aruba.com community forum.

cannot wait to read your MY ARUBA STORY
    Thanks where do I go to do that? Is it one of the threads??
    Last edited by Kris10; 05-20-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    Wow, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I will have to remember that, Flying Fishbone. Was the natural pool cool to see and swim in? What is "bottom" sea fishing?

Aruba since 1979
    go to the aruba.com community forum main page and go to the 6th category down for posting MY ARUBA STORY.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris10 View Post
    Thank you...we rode jet skis at our resort on Eagle Beach, drove ATV's to the Natural Bridge and Natural Pool (absolutely gorgeous buuuuut you should see the crazy bruises I got from that darn compartment thingy on the back, lol) and we went bottom sea fishing...fun! It was my first time fishing, well really fishing (I went out once to a fishless pond near home, seemed fishless anyway haha) and I caught the biggest fish on the boat...a trigger fish ((oh yeah)). It was our first anniversary and we went to dinner at The Flying Fishbone, mmm soo good!

22 days until your first visit...I remember that! LOL

Thanks where do I go to do that? Is it one of the threads??

Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    Wow, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I will have to remember that, Flying Fishbone. Was the natural pool cool to see and swim in? What is "bottom" sea fishing?
    We did indeed

The Natural Pool was awesome, definitely bring some water shoes though. Well, I wish I had anyway...the rocks were a little hard to walk on, some were slippery too. That said, water shoes or not I'd do it again! LOL

I'm not sure if that's just the boat name or what but we went out and caught trigger fish (that's what I caught anyway and it was BIG, the biggest fish caught on our boat that day...oh yeah, lol), grouper, grunt (never heard of that) and a few others. It was about half a day and they served drinks and lunch so it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    go to the aruba.com community forum main page and go to the 6th category down for posting MY ARUBA STORY.
    I'll have to check that out...thanks

Hi Kris10 & spouse: I, also, want to welcome you to the "Forum." We are so pleased that you chose to become a member. Of course, as you already found out we are all very supportive of each other and enjoy stories of visits to "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island."

Thanks for your story. Hope that you come back again-and-again.

Ed

Glad you enjoyed aruba and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    Hi Kris10 & spouse: I, also, want to welcome you to the "Forum." We are so pleased that you chose to become a member. Of course, as you already found out we are all very supportive of each other and enjoy stories of visits to "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island."

Thanks for your story. Hope that you come back again-and-again.

Ed
    Thanks Ed

Quote Originally Posted by mgenestra View Post
    Glad you enjoyed aruba and welcome
    Think it's too soon to start planning my next trip? LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast