Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New here and concerned about lgbt safey on Island

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/how-pl...re-line-49788/

You need to post one more time to be able to see the signature function Congrats on booking your trip!!
    Can't wait and thank you

seeing if i figured it out

close....
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

lol yeah, i keep trying its not gonna work...i have never understood html, oh well..i'm still going to aruba lol

It's been awhile but if you use tickerfactory.com you can create a ticker and copy the code. Just be sure to pick the bbcode and when you copy the text make sure you get the beginning and end bracket. To get to your signature go to My settings and Edit Signature then paste the code.

Aruba since 1979
    message me your date and i will post it as a signature line for you, if you are unable to do it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by readyforaruba View Post
    lol yeah, i keep trying its not gonna work...i have never understood html, oh well..i'm still going to aruba lol

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforaruba View Post
    Thank u Andrea and Pegmeister. I LOVE the resorts, and was looking at DiviAI but, i can't eat out every day crohns, i really need to be able to prepare the majority of my meals...i would love nothing more than to eat out 3 meals a day for 14 days, my system won't tolerate that and my wife is lactose free so we really have special diet needs that a kitchen would be best suited. That and silence is so appealing lol
    My BIL has crohns and he was able to eat out most places with no problems other than the ordinary. Grilled grouper, steak and shrimp and lobster didn't seem to cause any undue problems.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    My BIL has crohns and he was able to eat out most places with no problems other than the ordinary. Grilled grouper, steak and shrimp and lobster didn't seem to cause any undue problems.
    I BOOKED! Yay! Adorable little cottage on the north shore, 10 days November 2015. Yes, if i stick with lean protein and carbs, very little fruits and veggies I am usually ok, but never know what restaurants are cooking in/with and my wife has a severe lastose allrgery...not the normal lactose intolerance that she can take anything for. She ended up in the hospital with dehydration last time she ate something that she was told was prepared with oil, but was actually butter. Food allergies/intlerances stink

Aruba since 1979
    please post this to OFF TOPIC or Bon Bini/Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by trollofrance View Post
    Hi, I'm new there
    I love books and music, I was born in musical family,

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Vous devez vous prÚsenter dans le forum intitulÚ "Bon Bini / Bienvenue" et rejoindre des conversations!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast