Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here, just saying hi.

New here, just saying hi.

Hello everyone, my name is Jason. I am 25 and from California. My fiance and I are excited to deviate away from our annual Hawaii trip and visit Aruba. I must say that I find these forums to be very informative. You all seem very tight-knit and friendly. Our Aruba trip will not take place until next year (date TBD), but I am already excited. Like many first time Caribbean visitors, I was overwhelmed by all the beautiful islands. I must say that I think I chose the right one for us. I'm sure I will have a ton of questions once we get closer to booking our trip. For now, I just want to say hello, and I'm looking forward to reading about all of your visits to come.

Thanks,

Jason

*edit- you can tell I'm new here since I posted this in the incorrect thread. I'm sure a moderator will move it to the correct location*
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 06-17-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: i moved it where it may get more visibility jason

Aruba since 1979
    welcome aboard jason

you and your fiancee will most likely fall in love with aruba.

surf around the entire site and then ask many questions.....tell a joke in the off topic.....glaad you are now one of our aruba friends

andrea

Awesome choice Jason! My sisters-in-law are from CA and also deviating from their Hawaii trip to join us for thier first trip to Aruba this summer! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Welcome to the best board around
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Awesome choice Jason! My sisters-in-law are from CA and also deviating from their Hawaii trip to join us for thier first trip to Aruba this summer! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Welcome to the best board around
    I always said that it would take a ton to get me away from Maui. One look at the beaches in Aruba, and I am sold. However, I'm not looking forward to the extra flight time. But it seems like a small price to pay.

Aruba since 1979
    no comparison hawaii vs aruba
    like comparing apples to christmas trees

you will find the beaches in aruba lovely
    sand soft
    way less hussle and bussle than most.
    life is SLOW.......real slow.
    remember it is not a green lush tropical paradise............it is a desert island with tons of rocks, coral and cactus.
    aruba and the words lush and green do not go in the same sentence.
    so, remember, try to make no comparisons.

aruba is way way way laid back.
    andrea

I, too, live in California and did the Hawaii thing for many years... one trip to the Caribbean and I haven't been back to Hawaii since... I am on my first trip to Aruba now but many trips to the Caribbean. I have absolutely fallen in love with Aruba and am already trying to think when I can come back.

The extra flight time from CA is well worth it! Just make sure and stay in Aruba long enough!!

Kathy

new here!

hello everyone! new to this forum..sabrina from canada

thanks!

Hi all from the UK.. would love to come out to Aruba, but hate flying so unless they build a tunnel the interent will have to do!

You will love it here.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

JMonte, Great choice, you and your future Mrs will love Aruba

Sabrina, Welcome, this site has some wonderful people giving great advise

Marcopolo, so sorry to hear of your flying fears, dont' think they'll be building a tunnel, maybe let your doctor order you a special cocktail to take when you get on board, by the time you reach paradise you'll be awake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast