Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member

wjaske-
    this is a great place to find out everything about Aruba. We made our first trip in the 1973 on our hoineymoon when there were only a handful of hotels on the island. We stayed at a place called the Aruba Caribbean (now the Radisson) and along with the Sheraton they were the only 2 high rises on the island.

We rediscovered the island about 10 years ago and it is a wonderful place and a fantastic escape from the daily grind. The island is ceratinly much more developed than it used to be - some complain a bit too much like Miami Beach- but I think there is so much more here in terms of restaurants, services, ... and nice people.

My experience with this forum is that you will get great responses to any questions you ask and the moderators are terrific in finding info if they don't know an answer. I thought I knew a lot about the island but I am amazed at the new things I learn from this forum. Welcome and keep posting!

Last edited by jeffnev; 06-02-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typo

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum

Glad that you have joined our Forum. No doubt, you have already found out that it offers a wealth of information and advice. No matter how many changes to the Island, it still remains "One Happy Island," aka "Paradise."

Have a wonderful return after 14 years; you have not made a mistake coming back.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12