Aruba Beach

Thread: New Member

Good Evening,

Been reading this forum for a long time and after two trips and third one scheduled for Thanksgiving I thought it is about time to register. I would like to start out by saying thank you to Andrea for all of your information and knowledge that you share with travelers from around the country and others from other nations.

My wife and I will be spending three nights at the Renasiaince Ocean Suites and after getting the boot will head down to the Ocean Club for the week. We have found this a good mix allowing us to have our fill of downtown while taking advantgage of Renaisance Island.

Being from Boston we need this trip and hoping that the Pats vs Jets game can be found very local that evening.

Andrea, I heard a rumor the Renaisance was planning on constructing a hot tub at the hotel, any news you can pass on would be much appreciated.

Thank you to everyone here especially our veterans that have sacraficed so much and are unfortunately forgotten at times. Once again can not wait for the trip and meeting new friends while soaking up the Aruba sunshine and enjoying the warm ocean waters.

Respectfully,

Dave

Dave and wife,,

just wanted to say Welcome to the forum

Aruba since 1979
    dave and bride, welcome to the aruba.com community forum

no thanks to me alone.......shared with arubalisa and all of you, the forum members for providing great info and lots of interesting chatter.

renaissance ocean suites.........no hot tub in the future per the owners meeting last monday and again today. special assessment in 2013 for some renovation work in the timeshare units and the pool work will be in 2014.
    make sure when you get the "boot" on check out day, you spend it at renaissance island til you go to your check in at ocean suites.

enjoy and safe travels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox824 View Post
    Good Evening,

Been reading this forum for a long time and after two trips and third one scheduled for Thanksgiving I thought it is about time to register. I would like to start out by saying thank you to Andrea for all of your information and knowledge that you share with travelers from around the country and others from other nations.

My wife and I will be spending three nights at the Renasiaince Ocean Suites and after getting the boot will head down to the Ocean Club for the week. We have found this a good mix allowing us to have our fill of downtown while taking advantgage of Renaisance Island.

Being from Boston we need this trip and hoping that the Pats vs Jets game can be found very local that evening.

Andrea, I heard a rumor the Renaisance was planning on constructing a hot tub at the hotel, any news you can pass on would be much appreciated.

Thank you to everyone here especially our veterans that have sacraficed so much and are unfortunately forgotten at times. Once again can not wait for the trip and meeting new friends while soaking up the Aruba sunshine and enjoying the warm ocean waters.

Respectfully,

Dave

Dave, welcome to the forum. You can catch the game at Busters (Tropicana) or Champions (Ocean Club). Go Pats!!

Welcome

Hello Dave & Wife,

Welcome to the Aruba forum, you will definitely enjoy your stay here!

The Pats vs Jets game can be found at JC's (bar near caribbean palm village) or at busters (tropicana) as well.

Enjoy your trip to aruba soon!

A very sincere and warm welcome! Glad that you, also, enjoy the forum, and we all are so thankful, such as you said, for all the time and wonderful advice that both Andrea and Arubalisa so unselfishly give. We love our monitors.

Again, welcome and have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving in Aruba, aka, "Paradise."

Ed

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Welcome aboard the best forum! I too am from mass and arriving on Turkey Day...have a wonderful time and I hope you get to enjoy your game in paradise.

Thank you everyone for both the advice and the kind words. I should have stated my wife's name which is Diane and both of us are very excited about returning once again. Andrea, thanks for the update on the scheduled projects and once again thank you to everyone.

Dave and Diane

Smile

Welcome to the board. You will LOVE Aruba!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

you certainly will...