Aruba Beach

Thread: New member

Cool New member

Hi just call me Jopie. Been in Aruba twice already (and Curacao once, but Aruba is much preferred over Curacao)... going again in August. Mainly for relaxing and snorkelling. We'll stay in Amsterdam Manor (again), since we can cook our own meals (as vegetarians that's quite handy).

Last year snorkelled Boca Catalina, this year we'll be doing that again, as well as Malmok, Baby Beach (in know... the current) perhaps, and Mangel Halto. Will dig up some snorkelling pics later... Always open for snorkelling suggestions... spots, gear, cameras etc.

Can't wait to dive into the ocean again!

Welcome Jopie! Looking forward to seeing your pictures

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum jopie

a snorkeling suggestion if you have not already done it is a trip with Arubabob...and it can be done 2x or more!!

and this... http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/wa...norkel?tid=131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jopie035NL View Post
    Hi just call me Jopie. Been in Aruba twice already (and Curacao once, but Aruba is much preferred over Curacao)... going again in August. Mainly for relaxing and snorkelling. We'll stay in Amsterdam Manor (again), since we can cook our own meals (as vegetarians that's quite handy).

Last year snorkelled Boca Catalina, this year we'll be doing that again, as well as Malmok, Baby Beach (in know... the current) perhaps, and Mangel Halto. Will dig up some snorkelling pics later... Always open for snorkelling suggestions... spots, gear, cameras etc.

Can't wait to dive into the ocean again!

Welcome to the forum Jopie I'll be on the island in August as well. Can't wait!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ