Aruba Beach

Thread: New Member great to be here!

New Member great to be here!

Hello all, I am glad to be here being able to read all the other great stories of a great Island. If I never went anywhere else I feel I would always have Aruba. I am sort of an addict because since my wife and I have returned back in September from our honeymoon there, I have came to this website just to get a look at the things I miss the most from there. Anyways hope I might be able to pull some further info from people as things come up about the island and maybe help somebody else when it is time for their first time....

Danki

FFgoo

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    I know what you mean...as you get closer to your trip (we have 50 more days!!) You'll be on here constantly. It truly is a sickness! Albeit a great sickness! Glad to have you aboard!

SK

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    totally right you are..this site has some of the nicest most helpful people around..and it is addictive..very, very addictive..but in a good way..my wife sometimes thinks i'm insane at the hours that i sometimes log on to see and read what's up..but it's free, easy to do, and passes the time in a fun way..and keeps me out of trouble..lol..all kidding aside this site keeps my spirits up when i'm not in aruba and makes it that much better when i get back..so nice to have you aboard..
    scott and tricia

I thought it was only me,Sagman we both must be crazy.

welcome aboard FFgoo

DANNYO, Sagman I am with you read all I possibly can hours at a time dont post much but read every word

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Danny O and Sagman...neither of you are crazy, yes this site is totally addicting, so much so that I log on 2- times a day to pass a few minutes.....I will be there in 33 freaking days...YAHOO..........I will post pics of the renewal thing................

Baby beach, paseo La Herencia, Palm Beach, Arashi, Malmok, Boca Prints, the downtown
    OH MY GOD!!!!!! Aruba has a je-ne-se-qua that goes everybody crazy when you put a foot in arubian zone. When I leave the island the only thought that I had was: Stay away from the airport, run!!!! You can live at the beach for all your life... Miss your flight... Aruba. aruba... aruba want that YOU GO BACK!!! Oh my gosh Aruba had something addictive

SORRY my very bad english

That is pretty much how I felt ChristinaV...our last day, last year was when the hurricane hit. Go figure, we landed on our first day with severe thunderstorms and a tornado on the island and left after the hurricane passed. Even through all that the island sucked me in to its beauty and culture. We woke up the morning of the hurricane, went to lobby hoping our flight was cancelled just to stay one more day, LOL....how sick is that

Welcome! And yep, know how you feel. It's a blizzard where I am this Sunday morning and we have just over two months till our next trip. This forum is very useful. I cut and paste hints and recommendations from here and then print it out to read on the plane trip. I still remember the worst thing about our last trip - waiting to leave in the airport, watching through the glass as all the smiling people were getting off the plane.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by CPhT Nancy View Post
    I still remember the worst thing about our last trip - waiting to leave in the airport, watching through the glass as all the smiling people were getting off the plane.
    Yes, you were sitting in the "crying room."