Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Member from Indiana

New Member from Indiana

I decided to finally join. My husband and I have traveled to Aruba the last two years and in three weeks we will be there again. I have utilized this site often. It is the place for information about Aruba. Thank you to all members that have posted such wonderful information.

Welcome to the posting side! I hope you will share a trip report!

Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us! Where will you be staying?

Thank you. We stay at the Divi AI. We love the low rise section of the island, so relaxing. We rent a Jeep and explore the island.

Can anyone tell me if arrival on Saturday afternoons still take 3 hours to clear Customs?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the posting side

check out the airport/airline threads.
    there is a thread or 2 there about departing aruba and going thru us customs.

or

you said arrival...do you mean clearing the aruba immigration once you arrive in aruba and clearing aruba customs right before you step outside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam761 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if arrival on Saturday afternoons still take 3 hours to clear Customs?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-03-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: thank you spelling notifier (lots of time i am on an iPad mea culpa)

Hi! Welcome to the posting side of the Aruba.com Community Forum!

Have you really dealt with 3 hour long lines coming into Aruba?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Yes, I meant to say the Aruba Immigration and Customs. I am always so excited to be back in Aruba and then have to wait in line for 2-3 hours before I can get outside. I wasn't sure if anything has been improved. My husband and I both work so we can't leave until Saturday. We normally travel to Aruba Saturday to Saturday. We have found the airport the least fun activity on the island

Yes, last year. It was awful

Aruba since 1979
    i have never known or heard that it could take upwards of 3 hours.
    that is indeed unfortunate that it took you 3 hours from deplaning to get to the outside.
    you should fill out the online aruba immigration card, print it (although the agent probably will not take it from you) that will help speed the process as you will already be in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam761 View Post
    Yes, I meant to say the Aruba Immigration and Customs. I am always so excited to be back in Aruba and then have to wait in line for 2-3 hours before I can get outside. I wasn't sure if anything has been improved. My husband and I both work so we can't leave until Saturday. We normally travel to Aruba Saturday to Saturday. We have found the airport the least fun activity on the island

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast