Aruba Beach

Thread: New to this Site

New to this Site

Hello everyone, I just registered to this site and I like the community already. Great place to talk about my native island.
    My name is Marco and I was born in Oranjestad. My parents and I left the island when I was 15 and I miss the place a lot.
    I live in Decatur Alabama and hope to visit the island again someday. It's been 30 years now. I keep thinking of Aruba. I guess it's expected to feel that way, thinking of your homeland.
    I hope to make friends on here and to keep me posted as to what is happening over there, since you guys are going there often.
    Chat with you soom. Email me if you want at marcolmco at yahoo dot com (marcolmco@yahoo.com)

Marco,
    Glad to have you on board...Welcome, welcome...lots of great info to be had..We will gladly keep up on the happenings on Aruba...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by Marco78 View Post
    Hello everyone, I just registered to this site and I like the community already. Great place to talk about my native island.
    My name is Marco and I was born in Oranjestad. My parents and I left the island when I was 15 and I miss the place a lot.
    I live in Decatur Alabama and hope to visit the island again someday. It's been 30 years now. I keep thinking of Aruba. I guess it's expected to feel that way, thinking of your homeland.
    I hope to make friends on here and to keep me posted as to what is happening over there, since you guys are going there often.
    Chat with you soom. Email me if you want at marcolmco at yahoo dot com (marcolmco@yahoo.com)
    Welcome! Why don't you go back and visit, I am sure there are many changes since you were last there.

Hi Marco,
    Welcome on board and we will do our best to keep you informed. You need to go back to your beautiful island and beautiful people.