Aruba Beach

Thread: New User

New User

Hello, my name is Jessica. My husband and I leave December 4th for our first Aruba trip! We'll be staying at the Marriott Ocean Club (the in-laws own and we're using their week)! We're very excited and have found this forum to be EXTREMELY helpful to us!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum jess

you will have a wonderful time in aruba i am sure

andrea

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Enjoy your vacation. I'm sure your going to have a great time.

Have fun! You'll be an Aruba addict in no time!

My friend has a "time share" at the "Ocean Club." We have been there MANY times. You will find it very nice; extremely friendly people working there...but that is almost; without exception all over the Island...and the beach is a perfect place to relax and enjoy sun and sea.

In addition, there are many really nice restaurants all over the Island.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have an absolutely wonderful vacation. Also, "Happy Thanksgiving."

Ed

Thanks everyone! We plan on bringing a lot of breakfast/lunch type stuff with us and getting groceries for the unit so that we spend $$ on nice dinner(s) and things to do! So far our plans include Snorkeling, KuKu Kununku, perhaps a tour, and def. the beaches! We cannot wait!

Suggestion, don't buy your groceries downstairs in the mini market. Go to Ling and Sons and get your food there. The savings will more than make up for the cost of the taxi not to mention the quality and variety!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Jess, hook up with Bully the Taxidriver, he will stop at Ling & Sons and wait no problem, and also check out the Tranquilo with Capt'n Anthony for a ^ hr. sail & drift snorkel (lunch & drinks included). Have a great trip, and I'm sure you will be inquiring when they will not be using their unit again!

Sunny Beaches, thanks for the info on Bully, I had seen other posts about him! Randi, we had definitely planned on hitting up an actual grocery store when we arrived, we learned on a trip to FL how ridiculous the time share "stores" are! We leave Friday....YAY!!!!

Jess, Have a Blast for us all!