Aruba Beach

Thread: Newbie

This will be me and the Wife's first trip to Aruba. Will be there 7 full days and we can't wait to get there. Have spent a good amount of time reading the posts, but if anyone has anything that just feel would be great know before getting there please let me know. Thanks

Hey, welcome to the forum...yes, there is much useful information to be had on this forum. Just a reminder thought...if you want you can go up to the top and the website will help you if you need to look for a car or scan for restaurants....if you have any specific questions let us know, someone will be able to answer it for you.....BTW..Have fun if Aruba, you will not be sorry you went !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    welcome ccjackson75, keep reading and you will find lots of good info from the posts. If you have specific questions ask away. Most anyone on the forum can answer them. cindyo

Smile

When are you going to be there and where are you staying. I will be at the Marriott Surf Club from Jan 23 thru Feb 13th. If you would be on Aruba during that time, I would love to take you snorkling. Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent, I will be arriving at Aruba Surf Club as you are leaving. Arriving on the 14th. Have you ever stayed there? Just looking for info. It will be our first time to Aruba.