Aruba Beach

Thread: Newbie to Aruba

Newbie to Aruba

My husband and I are planning our first trip to Aruba February 6-11. I gave him this trip as a surprise for his 50th birthday. He was shocked! I've enjoyed reading all the posts and learning about the different sites to see.

I'm looking to share a 1/2 day fishing charter if anyone is interested. I'm also looking for salsa dance lessons, not at a studio but at a club. We are also horse owners and thought we would book a horsebacking riding tour.

Thanks for all the information.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    What a nice surprize 50th gift. I am SURE you will love the island. There is a dance instructor named Aruba Salsa who frequents this site. If not hit the member list above and message him. Andrea is the horse back rider on this site so I am sure she will post her thoughts.
    ANyway, enjoy this site, it offers lots of great ideas for your too will become an AA...aruba addict !

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

fishing in aruba

We did the fishing charters twice and they were "so so" but we met someone who said that the best fishing experience they had was the glass bottom fishing.

Not sure who that is or how you find them...
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents