Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: newbie to forum

haven't explored much yet..going on our second trip this winter. But we did enjoy Eagle Beach.

newbie to forum

Good evening to all, we are a couple of New Hampshirites and have travelled to Aruba once, last year. We now have a 3rd week timeshare on Eagle Beach. Got it a very low price so couldn't resist. Last visit, everything was new and we didn't know everyone who had even been before! Enjoyed Eagle Beach and some great dinners out. Hope to get out to Baby Beach this year and explore a little more. Enjoying this forum and learning a lot.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Welcome. When are you going back? And where will you be staying?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum NHtimesharers
    i am a "Maineiac"
    formerly from MA

where did u buy a timeshare?

dear hubby and i will be on island jan 21 @ lacabana brc.

Welcome to the forum.....much useful info can be had reading this forum....everyone is so helpful, so if you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will know the answer !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

haven't explored much yet..going on our second trip this winter. But we did enjoy Eagle Beach.

ten more weeks!

Hi, thanks everyone for the welcome. Sorry it took so long for me to get back. We will be in Aruba the 3rd week of January. We have a unit on Eagle Beach at Paradise Villas. It was a real steal from a couple who bought a few years back and then due to several problems couldn't return. Felt bad for them but good for us! We found these villas to suit our purpose. A comfortable and quiet place to just relax and right across from Eagle Beach. Love that we just jump on a bus and go to town etc... Just 10 more weeks and we are back there.

I love Eagle Beach. Great score on the timeshare. Be sure to enjoy happy hour at all of the beach bars!

Hi:

Baby Beach is safe and nice. Hope you enjoy your trip and have an absolutely wonderful time. Of, course, I am filled with envy...wish I were going...Oh, well, next year.

Ed

Aruba since 1979
    we'll be nextdoor at lacabana
    during the same time that you are at pbv!

Quote Originally Posted by nhtimesharers View Post
    Hi, thanks everyone for the welcome. Sorry it took so long for me to get back. We will be in Aruba the 3rd week of January. We have a unit on Eagle Beach at Paradise Villas. It was a real steal from a couple who bought a few years back and then due to several problems couldn't return. Felt bad for them but good for us! We found these villas to suit our purpose. A comfortable and quiet place to just relax and right across from Eagle Beach. Love that we just jump on a bus and go to town etc... Just 10 more weeks and we are back there.

Welcome! I'm new to forum also. We've got about 4 weeks till next trip and can't wait. Eagle Beach is great!

We own at Paradise Beach and absolutely love it here. We have had this timeshare since 1992. We lived in NY and went there every year. From NY we were able to get a direct flight that took us 4 1/2 hrs from JFK. We now live in Arizona and flights from here are not as good. Several of them are leave one day & get there the next with more than 20 hrs to get there. Needless to say this does not work for us.

In January 09 we went to Aruba after finding a flight thru Atlanta. Had a great time and do hope to get back soon.

We love all of the wonderful restaurants in Aruba. Madame Jeannettes is probably our favorite and we like El Gaucho, Suisse Chalet and an Italian restaurant that I don't remember the name.
    Last edited by doolie; 11-06-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast