Aruba Beach

Thread: Next Vacation

Question Next Vacation

Hi All,
    let me introduce myself, gkt391 here from the u.k. I have visited the superb one happy island with my family on 2 previous occasions in the last 5 years and we are almost certainly, god willing, going back in August '12. We have previously stayed @ the Riu Palace on Palm Beach and I was wondeering if anyone knows if it is still as good or has been altered/renovated in any way or does anyone have a favourite hotel to recommend, with experiences of course. I will appreciate your views. Regards all, see you on the Island perhaps.
    gkt391

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    After many trips to Aruba I will only stay at the Radisson. It is one of the best hotels on Palm Beach, you can't go wrong. Anything special you would like to know I will get back to you. We have stayed at the Radisson now 5 times.

Aruba is where to go

My husband, myself and our 14 yr. old son are going to Aruba Nov. 19th and are staying at the Raddison. Good to hear such a positive view of the Raddison on Palm Beach. We haven't been back to Aruba in 5 years but were there twice before. We love the island and made the mistake of going to the Dominican Republic for our last vcation- Punta Cana. No way did Punta Cana measure up! Want a sure thing then go to Aruba.

cyndy from western MA

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Cyndy, You will love the Radisson, if you have any question just send a private message by clicking on bgmouse and I will gladly give you any information you may need. Have a great time.

I always love to hear about "once one or one's family goes to "Aruba," or, aka "One Happy Island," and, of course, "Paradise," there is only one future choice for the next vacation.

Again, once one has visited the "Aruba.com Forum," then an addiction is formed. Welcome new Forum Members. We are delighted to have you as members.

Ed