Aruba Beach

Thread: Old timer but newbie to forum

eagle beach, baby beach, rogers beach, downtown, harley store......

Cool Old timer but newbie to forum

Hello to everyone!!! I am a newbie to this forum but an old timer to Aruba, been goin there fotr 15 yrs now. I found this forum about 2 yrs ago and just now decided to join. Dont ask lol. I have been reading the posts and man I gotta tell ya, there are a lot of things that I didnt even know about until I read it here lol. It is very very informative as I have learned a lot more thru here than I have learned going to the island for such a long time lol.

Anywho, I live in Connecticut and go to Aruba every year for 2 weeks, 3 weeks this year yeah, and stay at the LaCabana. I own 2 weeks, 19and20. I cant wait to get there. Only 6 more weeks to go!!! I have met quite a few people thruout the years but Im sure there are some of you I have yet to meet. Give me a holler or something, would love to meet some others that are going to be there the same time.

Aruba since 1979
    hi lacabana girl
    welcome to's community forum
    glad that you finally joined!!!

i too am a lacabana person.
    we owned a bunch of weeks, converted them all over to bluegreen points, and mix them up a bit between lacabana and renting them out.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    welcome lacabana that name, cute ! Post when ya can, we love all the info we can get !

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Welcome to the Forum lacabana girl.

So many people realize, after reading postings on the "Forum," how informative they are and the close relationship developed among one big family.

So, welcome, new family member.

Welcome to the forum LaCabana Girl. We too have been to Aruba several years, but this forum has really given me so much information! I have learned so much, and I enjoy reading the posts.
    We are going back in May and we just can't wait. I wish I could pack already. LOL Well, I am not THAT bad. LOL
    Enjoy the forum and Aruba!

Divi All inclusive is the best !!!
    Hello there And welcome !