Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our first time in Aruba!!!!!!!!

Our first time in Aruba!!!!!!!!

Hi to everybody!! we are visiting the island from 9-23 to 10-4 because our 25th wedding aniversary...we are from Argentina and we are very excited to visit the island...our idea was to go to Aruba last year,so we know about many of you,"forum people",because we have read your opinions through this forum and today we decided to participate in it..
    We wish meet some of you and talk a bit very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum!!!

thanks for participating.

happy 25th anniversary.
    andrea

welcome, my husband and I will be there at the same time, staying at Marriott Surf Club. Where are you staying? Happy Anniversary. We celebrated our 25th in Aruba last year.

hi Shelly!we are staying at Oceania residences...happy to hearing of you are there at that time.....happy anniversary for you too

Happy Anniversary! We will be there during that time as well celebrating our 28th anniversary! We will top off our special day (Oct 2) with dinner at Madame Janette's - one of our all time favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by EHampite View Post
    Happy Anniversary! We will be there during that time as well celebrating our 28th anniversary! We will top off our special day (Oct 2) with dinner at Madame Janette's - one of our all time favorites!
    Maybe we'll see you there as we have a 6:30 reservation at MJ's the same night!!

Oygaruba, Welcome... Happy Anniversary.. What a cool place to be then! WE (me and DH)will be there and back before you guys go. Have a great time.. the forum is great!

Oygaruba, may I also add my congratulations on your 25th Wedding Anniversary. You both have certainly made a wise decision to visit "One Happy Island," aka "Paradise." May I also add my welcome to the Forum; and hope to see many more postings...especially, if you get an opportunity...a trip report.

Again, Welcome.

Ed

Congratulation on your wedding anniversary and we look forward to having you on the island as well.

Bryan Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Maybe we'll see you there as we have a 6:30 reservation at MJ's the same night!!
    ok,Shelly,we are glad to be there and meet you too...we dont know details about the Happy island....could you help us??????see you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast