Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Returning after 10 years!!

If I may make some suggestions:
    Do not allow Aruba to welcome you back. Instead - when you get off the plane and into the tubular Jet-way - stop for a second and take a deep breath, it will be genuine Aruba air. Then say to yourself "Welcome-back air.
    When you leave that tube and move into the customs area and see the throngs of people all waiting to see the few individuals there, look at those customs people, look at their faces. Imagine doing that for hours on end. and say to the people of Aruba "I am back - welcome me for I welcome you.
    Make these observations all the way through to the hotel and then as you move around the island - seek the positive in Aruba. Seek the loveliness of it all. For example: The NATURAL BRIDGE did not fall down - this is a rumor. You see, this bridge has been there in her splendor for centuries and realizes that it is time to rest. She has lain down next to the ocean waves and knows that other little bridges are forming around her. It makes her happy. Don't delay too long, this bridge is a woman and she is sleeping.
    And so it goes from one piece of loveliness to the other.
    Restaurants? There are so many to choose from that it is senseless to choose. Let the concierge do it for you. After all - you are on vacation.
    BE WARNED - You may get pulled over by the police. They will ask you how come it took you 10 years to get back here. (My advise) apologize and assure them you will do it more often.
    Have a wondrous and (as much as possible) unplanned vacation. Let it come to you and above all else, I wish you to

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Thanks Charles we look forward to the return trip. We did see the natural bridge last time we stayed and will have to go back out to see the new one's. Am I correct that you are the one I need to rent my phone from when I get to the island? My kids have already asked when will we be calling them

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.fastphonearuba.com/
    click the link above for charles' company.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    http://www.fastphonearuba.com/
    click the link above for charles' company.
    Funny right after I posted the reply I saw his signature

Hi Milcoman and spouse: Welcome back! lCharles always chooses the right phrases to make one feel so welcome when returning to "Paradise," aka "One Happy Island." I need not tell you that you will have a wonderful vacation and Aruba will welcome you with open arms.

Ed

Hi Milocoman and spouse: Welcome Back! Charles always seems to have the right phrases to make one feel so special and that Aruba, also known as "Paradise," or "One Happy Island," also welcomes you back. Needless to say, you will have a wonderful vacation and I wish you both good health and happiness.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by milocoman View Post
    Thanks Charles we look forward to the return trip. We did see the natural bridge last time we stayed and will have to go back out to see the new one's. Am I correct that you are the one I need to rent my phone from when I get to the island? My kids have already asked when will we be calling them
    Hi,
    It would be an honor doing business with you (not to mention my sons college fund!) Just kidding. Give us a call or mail.
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12