Aruba Beach

Thread: Soooo excited

Soooo excited

visiting Aruba in May, cant wait to see this beautiful island and meet the people.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the community forum.

steer yourself around and read lots of the info......then come back to the community forum section and ask questions.

we are all pretty helpful and if we cannot give an answer to a particular question we resort to our friends, the main ,GOOGLE and aruba yellow pages.

You will love Aruba. Once you come, you'll want to come back again and again. The beaches are great and the people are all so warm and friendly.

don't know yet...only had one visit to Aruba so far....will let you know within the year :-)
    Welshdeb, you will lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee Aruba, just got back last week from a 2 week vacation. Was our first time time there and we bought a 2 week timeshare within
    3 days after arrival. My husband and I travel 1 to 2 times a year to a different island destination for the past 10 years always changing destination so we could see and experience as many as possible. First time we ever got that itch to buy anything and settle
    in one place. Guess that is because Aruba has that HOME feeling.
    Have a great vacation!!!!!!

I totally agree you will love it. I've been here for 2 weeks. Got 2 more weeks to go. I don't think I'm gonna want to come home.

Welcome!! I know you will have a wonderful time. We LOVE it.