Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staying at ritz sept 15th anyone else?

Staying at ritz sept 15th anyone else?

Hi my husband and i are celebrating our 25th year wedding anniversary at the ritz carlton in aruba. We are very excited and welcome any comments about this new hotel and wondering if anyone else has booked reservations on week of sept 15 th as well

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

here is a thread re: the ritz.
    Ritz

Quote Originally Posted by Winemom View Post
    Hi my husband and i are celebrating our 25th year wedding anniversary at the ritz carlton in aruba. We are very excited and welcome any comments about this new hotel and wondering if anyone else has booked reservations on week of sept 15 th as well

Thank you

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your 25th anniversary! I can't wait to hear your review of the Ritz
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi: Welcome to the "Forum." You have gone to the right place to meet friends; get information re: "Paradise," aka "Aruba, and post your trip reports. Congratulations on your "25th Wedding Anniversary." You will simply love Aruba and the friendly people there. Be sure to post a trip report when you return...we love to read them.

Ed

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Have a great time at The Ritz. We LOVE trip reports. Happy Anniversary!

Thank you! And i will write a review...people seem to be very negative about the ritz in here...i dont think we will mind a quiet beach and hotel....actually looking forward to staying at an established professional hotel that holds high standards for its customer service and clean atmosphere!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Keepps us posted

Thank you! And i will write a review...people seem to be very negative about the ritz in here...i dont think we will mind a quiet beach and hotel....actually looking forward to staying at an established professional hotel that holds high standards for its customer service and clean atmosphere!
    Last edited by cindyo; 09-13-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    looking forward to your review

i hope that you find the time while lounging on the beach to drop a few lines into "my aruba story"

safe and fun travels and happy 25th

The Ritz has gotten a lot of bad reports because when they first started, they were not up to the Ritz standards but they have been working on it and I am hearing a lot better reviews now, verses when they first opened. You will love it there. Its like brand new!!! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your trip.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast