Aruba Beach

Thread: T minus 25 days

T minus 25 days

And counting. Bringing the wife and myself to Aruba for the first time - for our 6th anniversary

Pretty excited to say the least. I know one person at my work who vacations there extensively.

Ive been reading the posts and making a calendar of what to do/where to eat/what to see...I think i need to add 4 days to the vacation

Anyway, Ill keep browsing and reading all the fantastic suggestions from everyone - thanks so much. . Will be in Aruba 4/1-4/6. Staying away from the hi rises at Club Arias in Saventa...hope its as good as Ive been reading

any suggestions on an anniversary dinner is welcomed.

Ive heard Flying Fishbone, Pinchos and Old Man & Sea are great - how is Passions?

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum

and yes passions should be on your short list

Quote Originally Posted by ddoan24 View Post
    And counting. Bringing the wife and myself to Aruba for the first time - for our 6th anniversary

Pretty excited to say the least. I know one person at my work who vacations there extensively.

Ive been reading the posts and making a calendar of what to do/where to eat/what to see...I think i need to add 4 days to the vacation

Anyway, Ill keep browsing and reading all the fantastic suggestions from everyone - thanks so much. . Will be in Aruba 4/1-4/6. Staying away from the hi rises at Club Arias in Saventa...hope its as good as Ive been reading

any suggestions on an anniversary dinner is welcomed.

Ive heard Flying Fishbone, Pinchos and Old Man & Sea are great - how is Passions?

As you know, you can't go wrong with suggestions from Andrea and Arubalisa. I extend to you and yours a very happy 6th Wedding Anniversary. You most definitely have chosen the ideal place to celebrate.

Glad that the Forum is your guide; again, you can't go wrong there either.

Welcome

Ed

Welcome, I think Ronda and I are going to try the Flying Fishbone for our anniversary. Dont know how crowded it will be since it is St. Patty's day AND the evening before their national holiday (flag day). Oh well, how bad can it be right? We'll be in Aruba.....5 days and counting....Aruba 3-13/3-20

Dont miss Madame Janette's for dinner, IMO it's the best place along with El-Gaucho

ive been all over Madame J's and got no response from them. going to call them once we get in