Aruba Beach

Thread: Teens

Teens

Hi Everyone,

This will be a 3rd trip to Aruba in 4 years, But my daughter is turning 13 this year I would like to do some special thing with her. Any Ideas? Maybe a great spa, sunset cruise (the best one).
    Also we will be staying at the Lacabana any inpuy on that ?!!!! We will be there the second week in September.

In June we did a day sail on Tranquilo with a 13, 12 and 10 yo as well as a boy similar age and the kids all had a blast! Another more lively idea is Jolly Pirates. I believe they do a sunset cruise. My teenage nieces loved horseback riding.

Thank you!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    your daughter will undoubtedly find kids her own age at lacabana.

horseback riding is the best

tranquillo as lisa says is a blast

car rental...........go exploring baby beach

cemetary touring..............very interesting.

andrea

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too

our teens loved...

Our kids loved touring around the island. We rented a jeep for the day. We did Baby Beach and snorkeled, then we drove to the other side of the island, Natural Bridge, Pool, Gold Ruins, Ostrich Farm, Donkey Sanctuary, Rock Formations, and Light House. We brought a cooler with drinks,snacks, and lunch.
    We have done the horseback riding, ATV's, too.
    Kids loved the Jolly Pirate and the rope swing was a huge hit.
    We played mini golf and did go karts at Black Hog.
    We walked on the beach, picked up shells, and shopping for my daughter.
    Enjoy and do not worry they will make friends, hang out, and have tons of fun.
    Jill

Hi There!
    This is Jaycee from US!
    Im new in this site!

Our kids loved touring around the island. We rented a jeep for the day. We did Baby Beach and snorkeled, then we drove to the other side of the island, Natural Bridge, Pool, Gold Ruins, Ostrich Farm, Donkey Sanctuary, Rock Formations, and Light House. We brought a cooler with drinks,snacks, and lunch.

Thanks!...

Baby Beach -just to be lazy and float on my raft and snorkle too
    We also did the hair braiding one year but it took a long time. If you do this be sure to bring scalp spray for the parts so that her head will not burn.
    We plan on having a pamper day this year my daughter 17 and I will be getting massages, pedi, and manicures. Then lunch and shopping. 13 year old and Dad will rent a bike and tour in the morning and then my husband and I will do the late afternoon.
    Have fun. Jill

Aruba since 1979
    great idea of a Pamper Day.
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Arubagirl90 View Post
    We also did the hair braiding one year but it took a long time. If you do this be sure to bring scalp spray for the parts so that her head will not burn.
    We plan on having a pamper day this year my daughter 17 and I will be getting massages, pedi, and manicures. Then lunch and shopping. 13 year old and Dad will rent a bike and tour in the morning and then my husband and I will do the late afternoon.
    Have fun. Jill