Aruba Beach

Thread: Thinking of moving to Aruba for a few years

Thinking of moving to Aruba for a few years

Hi. I've been offered a management (contract) job in Aruba and am considering moving there for a few years. I'm from Michigan, of Dutch descent. I've travelled a fair amount but have never lived far from my hometown, so the prospect is exciting.

Can anyone give me some tips? Anything would be helpful from what to bring to recommending a good place to live. (Considering Aruba Quality Apartments)

Also, are there any social stigmas about interracial and/or age-gap relationships?

i was just in aruba for a month, on business and i loved it so much, i'm thinkinga bout moving back. that's cool that your job is sending you there for three years, it' s worth taking it. What do you do for a living.

Hi Renee,
    Actually I was downsized from my job at the end of the year. The economy in Michigan is not good and the job market is dismal at the moment. I have many years of customer service experience - most of it in the printing industry. Most recently I was Purchasing/Production Manager for a label printing company where I worked for about 4.5 years. The job offer in Aruba is something quite different but still in production management.
    What about you? What type of work do you do?

- Tami (comshaw1@yahoo)

I'm a corporate trainer for my job and i was recently in aruba opening one of my stores. I'm a chef. It's cool the weather is great and people are nice there. I have been with my company for 7 years. They will transfer me if I ask them. So when are you looking to move and are you looking for a house or an apartment?

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    tami do you work for fridays..if so go for it and live in aruba..i wish i could but my company won't transfer me..lol..
    scott and tricia