Aruba Beach

Thread: visiting aruba

visiting aruba

Visiting aruba for the first time in march. Staying at the divi. Any suggestions and/advice?

Aruba since 1979
    hey patti

welcome to the aruba.com community forum

advice.......when you finally pack, remove 1/2 your clothes and add more bathing suits and sunblock.

check out the thread link for some DIVI AI talk.

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f22/divi-...xt-week-52365/

QUOTE=PattiNurse;216841]Visiting aruba for the first time in march. Staying at the divi. Any suggestions and/advice?[/QUOTE]

Hi Patty - We go to the Divi in March. We love it. This is trip #5 coming up. Our picture is on the beach between the Divi and the Tam. I agree - bring less clothes than you think you'll need. We are beach nuts so I'm in my bathing suit all day. Aruba is casual at night - sundress is as fancy as you need. I don't know if you've made plans to do anything around the island, but this forum is a full of information. Feel free to PM (private message) me - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome to the Forum. Have an absolutely wonderful time...no way you won't! Happy New Year.

Ed

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

After our second trip to Aruba, we learned we only had to pack as much clothes as we could get into a carry on was enough clothes for the island. No need for shoes. Flip Flops can be worn everywhere.
    Have a great trip to Paradise

Welcome! You will LOVE Aruba
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017