Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Visiting Aruba for the first time and need helpful tips and advice.

Thank you very much!

Thank you for the helpful tips.

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    Divi has a shuttle that will drop you off across the main highway from the grocery stores. You then need to cross the street and walk about a block to Lings Grocery. You can walk back to the shuttle stop and they will meet you there. If you have a lot of groceries, it would be easier to take a taxi back from Lings. They line up outside of the store. Have fun!
    I've seen people take their empty suitcase to the store to get the groceries from the store to the shuttle stop. First time I asked the people if they were walking to the airport and we shared a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigday View Post
    I've seen people take their empty suitcase to the store to get the groceries from the store to the shuttle stop. First time I asked the people if they were walking to the airport and we shared a good laugh.
    that's a great idea!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Welcome to paridise? I owned a timeshare at Divi Village for many years and loved it. Be sure to check out the Infiniti pool there, the managers welcome party- free drinks and snacks and you can win prizes. I believe its on Mondays. On Sunday there is a 9am meeting to tell you all about the resort and you can win prizes- very informative. Across the street is Jimmy's bar- must see him sing with a band every Thursday eve. Happy hour is but one get one free and free snacks. I love the view there. Some of my favorite resturants there is Madam Jennete,El Goucho for the best steak I ever had. So many great resurant on the I. Enjoy! From the airport to Divi i always took Depalm Tours wich takes you from the airport to Divi and brings you back for for you depature all for $25.00 round trip. Good deal. You will be backkkkkkkkk.

Bucuti Beach Club, Natural Pool, Donkey Farm, Alto Vista Chapel
    We arrive from Philly on Saturday as well. We always go to Super Foods after we get there. They have a much better liquor (rum in particular) selection. I would recommend doing the island tour, seeing the Natural Pool, the Natural Bridge, etc. Also, we've been to the Bon Bini Festival on Tuesday nights at Fort Zoutman. It is very entertaining. The Carubbean Festival in San Nicolas on Thursday night is also pretty cool.

Enjoy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12