Aruba Beach

Thread: Walking from Sabana Liber to the beaches...

Walking from Sabana Liber to the beaches...

Hello,

We're very excited to be visiting Aruba for the first time, and are doing a home exchange with people there.

I'd like to know if it's possible/feasible to walk from the Sabana Liber area to any of the beaches, and if so, which beaches?

We're really looking forward to it.

Thank you.

Aruba since 1979
    if i am not mistaken, i think that sabana liber, is in the noord section heading up towards alto vista chapel.

i am guessing that beaches are about a 10 minute drive (maybe less).
    walking well..........................i say no.

the beaches yoou'd drive to would be either eagle or palm.
    both are lovely

palm is narrower, less waves most of the time and lots of watersports and activities

eagle is wider, usually more wave action than palm, less congested (IMO) than palm.

i may be wrong but i really do not think these places are within walking distance.

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by vancouverboy View Post
    Hello,

We're very excited to be visiting Aruba for the first time, and are doing a home exchange with people there.

I'd like to know if it's possible/feasible to walk from the Sabana Liber area to any of the beaches, and if so, which beaches?

We're really looking forward to it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 01-14-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Sabana Liber and getting to beach

We own at Sabana Liber. It is approx a 3 min drive to Palm Beach and another few minutes on to Eagle Beach. It is on a slight incline and if you wanted to, it would be a nice bike ride to the beaches. Similarly, access to Arashi and Malmok is also only about a 5 min drive. Great snorkeling there.

'Aquaman

Thank you both for your responses. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to know that Sabana Liber is as close to both Palm and Eagle beach.

Cheers,

Derek

HI

I'd like to know if it's possible/feasible to walk from the Sabana Liber area to any of the beaches, and if so, which beaches.

=========================================
    peter
    FSBO