Aruba Beach

Thread: We are back to Aruba!!!!

Smile We are back to Aruba!!!!

Can You imagine?? after more than 10 years going back to Aruba?, It's been a sacrifice living out of such a paradise, I had the opportunity to move out when my son was an infant, and now it is my compromise with him to teach him papiamento and dutch the official languages where he was born, and where else better than on his own land.!!!!! any recommendations? everything is going to be a challenge , even for me as an adult after. have lived in that paradise for many years!!!, I am very concerned about his education he has been here since baby and I hope is not going to to be very dramatic for him changing schools and classmates.

thanks to all

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum

kids are resilient and immersed in the culture with dutch, papiamento and english he will do just fine.
    your kid will be fine.
    boys are easy to get adjusted to new things..............girls a whole other story!!!

welcome to the forum and welcome back to aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the forum

kids are resilient and immersed in the culture with dutch, papiamento and english he will do just fine.
    your kid will be fine.
    boys are easy to get adjusted to new things..............girls a whole other story!!!

welcome to the forum and welcome back to aruba.

Welcome and Andrea you said a mouthful there.That could be an off topic thread!!LOL