Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Well we are finally here!!!

Aruba since 1979
    you can post your signature line (your website or facebook site with your company's name) go to settings (upper right) then on left menu, go to signature line , add what you need to add and make sure you hit save.

Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Hubby and I used to own a resort on Bonaire, so we decided to do vacation rental management. We have 2 houses that we rent out, and are looking for our own now. We are so excited... I would provide more info here, but I don't want to break the rules (with advertising, I'm really not) and I don't have permission to have a signature line.. Administrators how do I do that???

We have been looking and love the area around Paradera, Tamajin and Ayo. It is rustic and perfect for us. There is not much for sale though.. so we will keep looking!

Hey There!! Kudos on making the move to Aruba and on realizing that the Caribbean is the place to be. I myself was born and raised on the Twin Island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, I attended College in Upstate NY, Rochester; and after several back to back winters I knew that I wanted to return back to the Caribbean upon completion of my Bachelors. My first visit to Aruba was in 2010 and it was love at first sight, I wanted to move there right away and its a plan of mine for the future, either to live their full time or spend six months on Aruba, while dividing the remainder of the year between Trinidad and one of the other islands...Bonaire maybe?? Hope all goes well with your house hunt. Welcome to the forum. Take care.

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    you can post your signature line (your website or facebook site with your company's name) go to settings (upper right) then on left menu, go to signature line , add what you need to add and make sure you hit save.
    Andrea, thanks but there is NO option for signature line... I looked at everything under "My settings" but nothing... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Aruba since 1979
    ok
    you will need 6 or 7 more posts.

you can even go to off topic and post insignificant nonsense and then establish your sig line.
    then i will delete the off topic stuff

(kind of a silly way of getting around it)

Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Andrea, thanks but there is NO option for signature line... I looked at everything under "My settings" but nothing... Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12