Aruba Beach

Thread: We're almost there!

Tamarijn, Donkey Sanctuary, Ocean, Bunker Bar!

We're almost there!

Hard to believe that in just eight hours, (1:10am-yikes!), we'll be boarding the plane for our 3rd trip to paradise! It's a long trek from Colorado but well worth it. Looking forward to a brief layover visit with Arubalisa and family and then can't wait to see Bully's smiling face at the airport. After that we'll be bellying up to the Pizza per Tutti bar for our first Balashi (and virgin Aruba Vice's for the girls.) We are very excited and can't wait to spend 10 days of quality family time together!

Aruba, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya...
    Next Aruba trip in

See you bright and early

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Sue View Post
    Hard to believe that in just eight hours, (1:10am-yikes!), we'll be boarding the plane for our 3rd trip to paradise! It's a long trek from Colorado but well worth it. Looking forward to a brief layover visit with Arubalisa and family and then can't wait to see Bully's smiling face at the airport. After that we'll be bellying up to the Pizza per Tutti bar for our first Balashi (and virgin Aruba Vice's for the girls.) We are very excited and can't wait to spend 10 days of quality family time together!

Aruba, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya...
    Awesome!!! I'm sure we'll see you all there! Have fun with your brief layover visit! We're leaving Friday morning have to be at the airport 4 am...a lot better than your 1:10 am lol!! But we'll arrive Friday around 2 ish! I'm so excited, my husband and I have had a long week so we're ready for our first REAL vacation!

Aruba since 1979
    safe and fun travels sue!

I am happy to report that Mile High Sue and family are well and safe and on their way to paradise. We had a terrific visit with great friends.

The beaches. Love the color of the Carribean. As my husband would say Lime Green Gatorade Snorkeling
    That's great! Glad you were able to spend time with your friends. My husband and I cannot wait to go. We don't leave until Aug 20. Don't won't to wish my summer away. I'm so NOT a winter person. I'm taking the wait as a finale to a great summer's end