Aruba Beach

Thread: Where are the best Beaches?

Where are the best Beaches?

My first trip to Aruba will be in June. Planning to stay at an all-inclusive but have heard certain beaches can be very rocky at times.

Arubalisa was kind enough to share some great info and pictures. Thanks again! Just wondering if anyone else who is there now or who just returned might have some comments too.

We are thinking of staying at the Tamarijn. The beach looked nice and the rates are reasonable. Being right on the beach is a plus too! We figure we can spend the money we save and drink and dine out some nights to explore other places.

Any recommendations on restaurants/bars as well?

Any Aruba beach...
    Quote Originally Posted by chigirl102004 View Post
    Any recommendations on restaurants/bars as well?
    I will leave the bars to the other members , but here is our list of restaurants, for our upcoming trip.

Chef's Table
    Old Man & the Sea
    Screaming Eagle

Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    I love the beach at the Divi, very nice and very quiet. Your mileage may vary.

As for restaurants, wacky wahoos is my favorite by a wide margin. Everything I've tried there has been fantastic.

For resturants, we like Wackey Wahoo, Old Fisherman, Chalet Suisse & Madam Janette.
    Tom & Karen

Next Trip: Jan. 6 - April 7

The Tam is Great plus all the other sister resorts are a golf cart away. By staying at the Tam you also can eat at Windows on Aruba for $25 per. We will be there 6/6 to 6/13, 1400 building. Also request ground floor,(medical reasons for easy beach access)

The Hard Rock Cafe was a great restaurant when we went in January, plus you get to do some shopping there as well. And the weather is so nice at night that sitting on the deck is really fun.
    As for some beaches Baby Beach is very nice because you have a barrier and you can do some snorkeling inside the barrier. You also walk 100+ meters out and still only be up to your waist. You can also go past the barriers for some very clear water and has very pretty fish. Another good place to go is DePalm Island. They have a beach, restaurant, a small water park, and snorkeling. You mainly stick close to the island for the snorkeling but they also have a lifeguard that will take you out pretty far where it is very deep and clear for some AWESOME snorkeling.
    If you are more interested in snorkeling Jolly Pirates is a very good as well. They take you to a sunken ship and a reef for some good snorkeling, they have a rope swing, and open bar. And depending on what cruise you do you get a lunch as well.
    Hope this helps