Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Aruba?

How about this....

Annual trips since 1997...each stay a week or longer.....and....

Only ony day with more than 15 minutes of rain (that day, we had about 90 minutes of rain before noon, the rest of the day was sunny).

One more thing....the People of Aruba.....friendly, helpful and kind.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortinTexas View Post
    Good question CindyO - as I stated, I have been to most Caribbean islands. The main exceptions are Martinique and the ABCs (well, Montserrat as well, but it keeps blowing up). So one reason is to complete my Caribbean tour. The other (and more significant) reason is that my wife wants to go - gotta keep her happy.

JS
    Good move...you won't regret it. Ask us any questions and we'll all be happy to help.Just got back from 14 great days...12 yearly trips!

First night eats

Thanks Cindy - question:

We will be landing at 3:15. With clearing in, getting a vehicle, checking in to hotels, and provisioning, our first night's dinner needs to be easy and meaningful ('so this is Aruba'). Suggestions? 6 of us will be at the Divi Golf and 2 at the Westin.

Jim

Well, I would assume you should be settled in by 5:30 at the latest...
    What are you looking for? Quick eats, location near you, italian, seafood, scenery, walking distance or rental car ? Give the forum some ideas on what you'd like and you will be bombarded with ideas....cindyo

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    The better questions is why not aruba!??!?

I also have been to quiet a few islands in my travels. But I long for aruba! Was there in march for a short trip. can wait to go back.

My heart longs to be back there.

You will understand it when you get back.

When you are there you feel like you are HOME!

OK - for first night I think we need on the water, or water view. Reasonably priced. No specific food-type. Palm beach around to Divi Golf. It would be nice to have some entertainment, even if that is just people watching or later in the evening.

I just know we won't want to dress up or cook in that night.

casa tua on palm beach, but no water. People watching and some music. good food, very casual atmosphere. That tends to be our first night stop.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

RIght on Water.....Passions love by many of this forum. Hadicurari, our newest "try" was really good last week. Those are the 2 that come to mind. I am sure others will weigh in. Both are mid to high depending on the entree.

It's mainly the atmosphere, with the kindness (and helpfulness) of the locals. It is the awesome weather year round! It is that the island has something for everyone to enjoy! It's the fun times and memories created there! And finally, it's paradise

I have only been to Aruba twice before, I have done many of the tours offered and found the island just wonderful. The beaches are my favorite though. open for suggestions from those who know the great spots to go!
    I happened upon Aruba accidentally and now this is my third return trip. All the posts before me got it right 1 ) Beautiful beaches 2) great weather 3) Friendly people 4) fantastic diving and snorkeling!! The other thing that really impressed me over some of the Carribean islands I have been to is there's no throngs of people trying to sell you their wares!! It is very relaxed, very friendly, very safe and very relaxing!!!
    [/SIGPIC]Next Aruba trip in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast