Aruba Beach

Thread: 12/9-12/16 Trip Report part 2

12/9-12/16 Trip Report part 2

Also ate at Matthews, food was great as always but Happy Hour drinks were watered down.
    Finally found the donkey sanctuary and loved it! The people are so loving and caring of the donkeys. I loved them all but don't think they would like NH this time of year! Can't wait to go back and they will be in their new home by this time next year. Oh yes, as I was talking to some other visitors and asking where they are from, this girl says she lives in my town, 2 minutes from my house! Unbelievable!
    Bugalou was fun as always!
    Saw Millionaire's row up near the lighthouse and all I can say is WOW! I can't believe these people do not have to pay taxes on their houses! Eh, mansions!
    Can't think right now, if I remember anything else I will post it.
    Just love Aruba!
    ; )

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for sharing part 2

what makes you believe that some of the larger homes in malmok are tax free?

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    Also ate at Matthews, food was great as always but Happy Hour drinks were watered down.
    Finally found the donkey sanctuary and loved it! The people are so loving and caring of the donkeys. I loved them all but don't think they would like NH this time of year! Can't wait to go back and they will be in their new home by this time next year. Oh yes, as I was talking to some other visitors and asking where they are from, this girl says she lives in my town, 2 minutes from my house! Unbelievable!
    Bugalou was fun as always!
    Saw Millionaire's row up near the lighthouse and all I can say is WOW! I can't believe these people do not have to pay taxes on their houses! Eh, mansions!
    Can't think right now, if I remember anything else I will post it.
    Just love Aruba!
    ; )

That is what the owner of the Black Pearl told us.

Aruba since 1979
    there may be some real estate tax loopholes, but you can be certain that aruba folks are heavily taxed.

there are lots of stories that are told by people ......"stories", lots of fiction too

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    That is what the owner of the Black Pearl told us.

I knew it sounded too good to be true. LOL