Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 Sept-27 Sept (long)

Great report, I always look forward to reading, learning, and most of all it make me feel like I am there as purpleangel said.

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Music Man you made our night with your song! Some of those poor people..... I don't think they could have sang any better sober but they had fun too!
    I am waiting for the pictures from our friends. They were camera and viseo happy that night and should have some great shots of you singing... maybe even the tequila line! I was smart and sat that one out...but enjoyed watching all of you do the conga and drink merrily!

Aruba since 1979
    sometimes it is just as much fun, if not more , watching the participants!!
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by CasaHappy View Post
    Music Man you made our night with your song! Some of those poor people..... I don't think they could have sang any better sober but they had fun too!
    I am waiting for the pictures from our friends. They were camera and viseo happy that night and should have some great shots of you singing... maybe even the tequila line! I was smart and sat that one out...but enjoyed watching all of you do the conga and drink merrily!

I had a blast just watching the tequila line action and the bar dancing. Ricky has some hot moves and the girls were pretty hot as well!
    CasaHappy....I had no idea people were taking pics of me singing. That should be interesting. And video? Oooh! That's scary!

North Side of the island, we spend a day there alone and maybe see 4 people.
    Well, I sort of asked them to since our camera was up in our room. I wanted you to have a keepsake. Let's hope they send them soon!

Well, that was very sweet of you!
    We'll see what develops! :^)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12