Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st Trip~ 7 nights st the Surf Club!!

Bully (Amador Lacle) bullytaxi79@hotmail.com

We are going 8/8 and I am so looking forward to it. The Surf Club is the best!!!! My kids would rather go to Aruba and not Disney!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annetter View Post
    We are going 8/8 and I am so looking forward to it. The Surf Club is the best!!!! My kids would rather go to Aruba and not Disney!!!
    Our dd also prefers Aruba over Disney.

Smart kids.

Sound like you had a great time and your pics were great too! I've been to Aruba 8 times already and we are returning in two weeks. I've never been to Baby Beach, but we are considering going this year. Did you enjoy your time there and is it worth the ride from the high rise hotels?

Do you have an e-mail address for Bully??
    We just got back from Aruba at 12:30am today and we are already planning our next trip.
    We own at the Surf Club and love it but I did not like going this time of year. Way to crowded compared to last year when we went at the end of August.

Smile

When the kids get back in school, then things really get quiet over there.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by maryann View Post
    Do you have an e-mail address for Bully??
    Some kids are going back to school soon! Our dd goes back two weeks from tomorrow. End of August sounds perfect! I know we loved September too because the island was nearly deserted.

Glad to hear that it won't be too crowded when we go. We are arriving August 30th and returning home on September 6th. How are the crowds during Labor Day week?
    Sherri
    My FIRST Aruba trip in

Bully was great!! Very nice guy and very informative. Always on-time and would recommend him to everyone.

Bully picked us up as well. The kids loved seeing the sign with our last name on it. He was waiting right as we came out. It was #20 to the Marriott and it was a Wed. There were 5 of us. He is great.
    Loved Madame Jeanettes. It was the first time there and great. I also like the Pelican restaurant. The fish is so fresh. I had fish all week and never felt so healthy in my life. I want to find out which mattress they have at Marriott (so comfy!!!)
    11 days of Heaven!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast